Weddings have become a very costly affair of late. If you have decided to organize a wedding in a small budget, the task becomes extremely difficult. A wedding is a very special event in every individual’s life, and they would like to organize it as they have always dreamed about.
Planning a wedding as per your dreams can result in a huge cost. Organizing a wedding as per your dreams and considering the wedding budget decided is very easy if you spend little time and effort planning it.
Here we provide you with some wedding planning tips that would be a helpful resource for all those couples planning a wedding on a very low budget. These tips will help you save money, which can be used later on your honeymoon or for purchasing a house.
Tips for planning the wedding of your dream with a low Budget:
• Deciding the budget of the wedding is a very important part of the wedding. It will surely help you to save a lot of money. You can refer to many online websites for more information about wedding planning with low budget which would surely help you plan the wedding budget.
• Once you have finalized the budget of your wedding, and then prepare a wedding budget planner worksheet. You can plan out the amount that would be spent on each category such as the clothes, reception, location, clothes, gifts for relatives, transportation and decor in it. While allotting money for the different categories, you also keep aside some money for some unforeseen expenses
• Prepare a list of the wedding guests, and it would determine the other requirements for the wedding. Keep the list small and avoid inviting a large number of people. It would help you to get a dream wedding in a limited budget
• Collect information about the wedding venues and also about the wedding dresses. There are many online sites that provide you a good selection of wedding dresses at discounted prices
• You can cut down the size of the wedding and also print your own wedding invitations
• You can opt for buffet type of dinner and opt for purchasing drinks from wholesale dealers
• Discuss your plans for the wedding with your family members. Check out if there are people in your family who can take up the activities such as floral arrangements, photography, and decorating the wedding location
• It is more preferable to arrange the wedding in the morning. This would help to reduce the cost because it would require only a brunch reception or breakfast
• Opt for getting married on a weekday. Many banquet halls offer huge discounts for weddings on a weekday.